To help Individuals diagnosed with ALS and their families by providing the necessary financial resources to allow them to live fuller lives.
To provide financial resources to individuals with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) to improve their quality of life as they fight this debilitating disease.
1) Raise awareness of Trish's Angels foundation as an important voice and trusted advocate in the fight to cure ALS.
2) Provide individuals with ALS and their families with the highest quality of support services.
3) Function as one organization with unity of purpose.
4) Operate within a business model designed to ensure stability and promote financial strength.
- Individuals diagnosed with ALS and their families come first in everything we do.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism is a keystone to our organization.
- Collaboration and partnership with the National ALS Association and others who share our vision and values are key to sustained success in the fight against ALS.
- Integrity, honesty, and ethical behavior guide our endeavors.
- Mutual respect is the cornerstone for all our working relationships.
- Diversity of ideas strengthen our efforts.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.